It is time for the fourth annual Canadian Halal Shopper Study. The Canadian halal food market is estimated to be worth $1 billion and is growing 13% annually.
It is also an underserved market by both retailers and manufacturers. The Nourish Halal Shopper Study looks to better understand this shopper’s behaviour and attitudes, drawing insights that can help you better understand this market and make better business decisions.
Nourish has deep multicultural expertise and will be conducting its annual quantitative research study amongst an estimated 1,000 Halal principal grocery shoppers in Canada for a fourth year.
This report will serve as a critical guide for devising marketing strategies, assessing business plans and exploring new business opportunities with the Halal market segment.
The report will explore:
- How is this shopper similar and/or different from other shoppers in Canada?
- Language usage
- Food culture and snacking behaviour
- Category and brand perceptions
- Drivers of behaviour and brand choice
- Expectations of brands and loyalty levels
- Media habits and how best to reach this consumer
Each subscriber will be able to add a proprietary category specific and a brand-specific close-ended question. All findings and information related to these questions are confidential and are only available to sponsoring subscribers.
Timing of the 2018 Halal Shopper Study
Deadline for participation is June 15th. This study will be fielded in July with deliverables available September 2018.
$5,000 plus applicable taxes
All subscribers will receive:
- A comprehensive report in presentation format detailing all findings
- Specific results for your category and brands (proprietary content).
- One formal presentation of findings by our principals at a location of your choice within the GTA
(additional charges could apply for travel outside Toronto and/or for multiple presentations)
Can we help?
Questions or comments? Get in touch.