Why should you bother with multicultural outreach? Because it’s smart business
Can you answer the following questions? If not, we can help.
- Where is your target consumer in their Canadian journey?
- What are they buying in ethnic versus mainstream grocery channels?
- Is grocery shopping a chore or a multi-generational cultural activity?
- Are they challenged in their cooking skills now that they are missing their me support system from back home?
- Do you need to sell to both the shopper and the cook in multi-generational families?
- Do you know the difference between halal and haram foods?
- Do you know what the biggest and fastest growing segment is? Is your budget aligned correctly?
- What major city has more than half of its population made up from visible minority communities?
- How do you reach out in an efficient and targeted way without hurting your base business?
- Is traditional “ethnic” media still the best way to reach your target?
- Does your message translated into one language or dialect offensive in another language. Remember that Canadians speak over 70 different languages?
- Are you avoiding the stereotypes?
Nourish can help you connect with these culturally diverse communities in a meaningful and targeted way. Because it’s smart business.