In our experience, the clients we have the happiest, and most longstanding relationships with all have certain characteristics in common.
- They are decison makers who have the authority to direct and grow their brands.
- They are lifelong learners who understand the importance of testing budgets – we live by the 70-20-10 rule.
- They have a genuine passion for their brand and want to work with people who share that passion.
- They have access to the budget that supports the activities needed to grow and support their brands.
- They’re frugal, but not cheap.
- They challenge us and allow us to challenge them.
- They respect what we bring to the table.
- They’re brave.
Where we don’t think we’d be a good choice
- Decisions are made by comittee, there is no ownerhip or leadership.
- There’s no passion for learning, but a hope to keep the status quo going.
- The brand is not supported, the client doesn’t believe in the future of the brand or doesn’t identify with it.
- Decisions are made based on the lowest cost.
- The client dislikes being challenged and does not believe that marketing adds value.
Want to start talking to see if we click?
Fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.