Creating a brand and a name for a food product will cost between $5,000 and $25,000, depending on the complexity of the project. International projects with significant research requirements can cost a multiple of this.
What kind of factors will make this kind of work more expensive?
- Branding projects that need to work across multiple sub-brands – umbrella brands.
- Inernational branding projects that need to work across multiple languages and/or cultures.
- Projects that need extensive research into the markets they will be operating in.
What can be done to minimize expense?
- You have existing research on your target market.
- You have an umbrella brand that dictates parameters for a sub-brand.
- You need a brand refresh, rather than development from scratch.
What is included?
- We define your brand story and your brand archetype.
based on this, we create a name based on the Nourish Food Brand naming matrix.
- We create a graphical treatment that typically includes a logo as well as a colour and font palette for your food brand.
- We document this for your reference and future use, from your website to your packaging.
Do you need more information?
We will get back to you as soon as possible.