Job Description: Project Coordinator
Project coordinators are an important part of Nourish Marketing’s account team. They work with account executives to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Project coordinators oversee small parts of the larger project and are primarily responsible for the administration, communication and coordination of tasks throughout the various teams in the agency.
The project coordinator makes sure all aspects of the project run smoothly and efficiently. Project coordinators work with the account team to develop schedules, and oversee progress to make sure goals and deadlines are met on time.
Project coordinators will utilize our project management software to track budgets, due dates, and other information. On top of maintaining schedules, they assist with communications and social media, organize files, reports, manage external expenses and perform administrative and other duties as needed. Project coordinators are also responsible for coordinating and attending meetings and developing project plans.
You are reporting to the Account Director.
Tasks that we expect you to perform typically involve:
- Working with the account and creative team, you will plan and implement project plans, work back schedules and task allocation to align with marketing plans and strategies. During this process, you’ll be using our organization’s project management software, Function Point.
- Hunting down information from internal teams plus third party partners to gather feedback/approvals in a polite and constructive way.
- You will be problem-solving, as well as coordinating multiple aspects of a project in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
- The account team will look to you to communicate status, issues and risks of each project.
- Your goal is to make sure that everyone is on the same page with regards to progress of projects. Therefore, it’s essential to have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Because you are responsible for making sure the project stays on target and is successful, the ideal candidate will be naturally self-motivated, attentive, and always follow through.
- You will be responsible for organizing meetings from end to end, including booking, taking accurate meetings notes (contact reports) and initiating tasks associated with the outcome of each meeting.
- You will be performing basic social media management for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest platforms (must be familiar with the admin side of each), as well as some communications, influencer, public relations, studio and marketing support as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience as Project Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Account Coordinator etc.
- Can put together project plans and workback schedules. Prior knowledge of project management software is mandatory, working knowledge of Function Point is an asset.
- Comfortable soliciting feedback and approvals from internal sources at all levels of organization.
- Understands basic social media management (using admin tools on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest).
- Knowledge of Google Apps such as docs, sheets, slides, calendars and drive as well as our internal communication tool, slack would be a plus, as well as being bilingual in French.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org