The 2021 Nourish Network Trend Report is here. Consider it your roadmap for navigating the year ahead in the food & beverage and agriculture industries. This is our fifth annual report, and it could be our most vital yet.
2020 was an exceptional year, one most of us would love to forget but never will. Predicting the future based on an unforeseen present was a challenge, but we’ve assembled 12 critical food, beverage, and agriculture trends we believe will significantly shape the industry and consumer landscapes this year and well into the future:
- Two Canadas: The Polarization of Society
- Set the Table: Return of the Family Mealtime
- Values-based Eating: Social Justice in the Food Industry
- Knowledge-based Eating: Radical Transparency & Full Disclosure
- Ethics-based Eating: Reducing Your Environmental Impact
- Beyond Local: Hyperlocalization of Products & Services
- Functional Food 2.0: Eating for Resiliency & Preventative Healthcare
- The Rise of Omnichannel: Part I – Linking Purchase & Prep Through Digital
- The Rise of Omnichannel: Part II – Unbundling the Restaurant Experience For Home
- Help Wanted: Filling Employment Gaps in the Agri-food Sector
- Grassroots Movement: Investing in Soil Health for Industry & the Environment
- Next-Gen Farming: Accelerated Integration of Digital Tech & Agriculture
It’s an intriguing mix of newly-emerged patterns and existing trends radically altered by the pandemic.
Drawing on the full range of expertise of the Nourish Network, we can confidently present our expectations for the future, and help your business leverage our insights to minimize the unexpected and capitalize on the opportunities ahead. (Yes, there are opportunities!)
Enjoy your free download of The 2021 Nourish Network Trend Report; we hope it brings you a clearer vision of what’s to come.
If, after reading the Report, you have any questions about what it all means for your industry and your business, we invite you to contact us. You can reach Jo-Ann McArthur, President of Nourish Food Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For your free copy, please fill in the form below.